Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Idea

Hey readers, I am so sorry for how quiet the blog has been lately, we have been slammed here... even finding down time for ourselves has been quite the puzzle lately. In the midst of such craziness a friend of mine made a fun suggestion for the blog. He thought it might be a neat idea for you as the reader to send in questions that you have for Josh or me and then we will twice a month use a blog to answer the incoming questions. Please send questions to me at: vickimath@hotmail.com.

Meanwhile, a little of what has been going on...
We have been busily working with teams; we are on our 3rd and final team of non-stop back-to-back teams. We have had the priviledge of working with college, high school, and adult teams from all of the States. This past week I got out into the communities that we are working in to visit with some of the Dominican's and I had a great time hearing about their lives and how God has been providing for them. Our construction team spent last week working on a guy's house. The house has been standing incomplete for 3 years and our team pushed the house production into the next phase which was really incredible.

I visited with a woman , Franci, and she told me that her husband died in a moto accident in December. She shared with me all about how God has been providing for her. She has been so blessed that she was even able to fix her house - now when it rains she shouldn't have rain water running through her bedroom and kitchen. Amen!


Due to the crazy schedule, I have to go for now, but I will try and get a better up-date soon.

1 comment:

Alex said...

I like reading your blog, especially the story of Franci. God is so good and He has his own ways to reach out with people. Thanks!